Tuesday, January 18

Tru Evelyn

January 18th - A dear friend and neighbor gave birth to her daughter - Tru Evelyn. She was 10 lbs 0z and 21 inches long. No wonder her labor took so long and took an entire facebook community on our seats waiting for the arrival of this baby. Tabbitha did not find out the baby's gender so it was a complete surprise! This is their fifth baby and they're so overwhelmed with love, joy, and humble hearts.

I truly admire Tabbitha for all that she is! She loves God first of all and she loves all her children. She carries her motherhood mantel so well. I'm delighted to learn from her.

I am honestly nervous about this new season the Lord is allowing me to step into. So much in store ahead of us. Possible new career for Danner. Allison's now taking gymnastic lessons. I am still with New Beginnings and trusting the Lord to lead my life and calling in the ministry.

God is so good when we trust in Him with all our hearts, souls, and minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment