Thursday, March 3

Family First

Since December Danner has been working while attending school. He's suppose to work part-time only, however, they schedule him some weeks after 35 hours so he's been gone a lot. This really takes a tole on all of us. This morning right before Danner left for work, Allison got up and was really upset that he had to leave again because she was in bed asleep before he got home. So, she cried while held on tight to him. He was all teared up too and got me weepy as well. He left and I got Allison all cheered up again because he was to get off early and have dinner with us before people show up at our home for our Home Group.

While I was at work, Danner called me and said that he will be making adjustment with his work schedule to spend more time with us. Thank You, Father, for allowing my husband to feel this way because for several weeks I've asked to do something about it. I look forward to having my sweet husband home by dinner time and Sunday off for church and rest.

We're putting the Lord above all and our family comes before ministries, school & work. This is a season that He turns the fathers/mothers toward their children and children toward their fathers/mothers. This is the only way to make family works for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment