Thursday, July 8

Prayer Room

Our church, The Pointe, formerly known as Antioch has the house of prayer that we're trying to worship for 24/7. We're getting there as the Lord is raising up worship and prayer leaders. Last night I took Allison with me to one of the sessions after dinner and her bath. It was a treat for her because she got to stay up passed her normal 7:30 bed time.

It was so nice sitting and praying (well, kept an eye on Allison most of the time), but I love the fact that our daughter is being raised in the house of the Lord. She was really good and well behaved through the entire set. She was very loving as she got to bring her doll and a blanket along with her so she can play pretend as a mommy. I saw how she loved and took care of the doll like mothers in our church. She's been watching and learning!

The set was very nice and relaxing. It was nice to get out of the house at the same time. Though I was distracted with my baby, I know the Father was listening to my prayers. He heard my heart's cry and I know He was touched. I want to continue to get to know Him in this intimate way. I want Allison to grow up knowing the Father too. My sisters and I are thankful that our generation we get to break off the curse of our ancestors from buddhism and walk in Christ. We get to raise our children in the Lord; to know Him and make Him known. We get to start a new generation of praise and worship. I am thankful He calls me His and bless me with a beautiful family: A wonderful and supportive husband who knows my heart. A beautiful daughter who knows what prayers are. I have supportive friends and in-laws who love me. I am thankful for what I have and where I am even though sometimes I complain. Well, let me take this back, I do complain a lot of times. I am realizing each day that this is the walk with you say "yes" to the will of the Lord. It is hard. It's not suppose to be easy. It's part of laying down our lives; picking up the Cross and follow Him.

I want to commit myself to be like Anna, the prophetess, who intercede for her family and her generation. I get to make a diffence in everything I do. "He'd made me for a purpose."

No comments:

Post a Comment