Thursday, July 1

Do Over

Danner's Father's Day was not very eventful as he found out that his wallet with money and gift card was stolen when he was at the Natural's baseball game. My eye was irritated and bothered me so much that I didn't want to do anything except laying down in bed and kept them shut. I feel bad for my husband and was so frustrated at the same time that all his gifts were stolen from him. Besides, we had to spend extra money to replace his ID and other cards. Good thing is that we don't have any credit cards so we didn't have deal with all the hassels except having his ATM canceled and replaced.

I want to do something special for my man because he truly deserves a Do Over!! He's been a wonderful and supportive husband of what I do with New Beginnings. He's always there to help when I needed extra hands. He's so good with Allison, especially when he didn't have classes. He'd take her to the park, stroll around town, and make sure she's fed and getting her naps in.

With Danner being back in school full time, our budget is tight but the end result will be so much better when he's done with Paramedic. He's a natural at saving lives. I'm so proud of him!! He's going to try to get in with a Fire Department in the fall, hopefully in Siloam, while taking classes.

Our family is making sacrifices to better our lives and at the same time following God's plan for us. We are being blessed with good health and opportunites serve others. When we say "yes" to God, He takes us to places we never dreamed we would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment