Tuesday, June 29

Third Time is a Charm Right?

Once again I had to figure out my account sign in name because I don't blog enough. Since I left xanga two years ago I can't bring myself back to blogging world. I miss it. I'm going to make an effort to blog more.

Let's see...Allison is now two and half and an amazing toddler!! Some of the things she can do that come off the top my head are:

- Ride a tricycle around the block
- Pray by herself at meals
- Fly a kite
- Know the entire Alphabets
- Count to 12
- Know her colors
- Brush her teeth without assistance
- Use the potty (work in progress)
- Open the fridge and help herself to whatever she can a hold of
- Sing "Amazing Grace" and dozen of other songs include the Vietnamese ones I taught her
- Put her face in the water without being afraid
- Do splits and summersaults
- Tell you all about traffic lights
- Help Mommy open and the close the store (a big helper)
- Draw hearts and pictures for everyone in the family

God has been so good to our family and we cannot believe how far He's been taking us. We are so thankful for the unity we have a married couple and learning to trust in one another after all the stuff we've been through. The Lord is blessing our daughter with many gifts and talents. We love how energetic, brave and smart she is. She's tall and growing out of her shoes and clothes it's like we can hardly keep up with her.

We signed her up for swim lessons this July. Danner wanted to wait for the second session so the water is warmer which is fine with me. Looks like I get to come along with Danner to watch Allison learn how to swim. It's funny because grandma and great-grandma are coming too! I'm blessed that she has family members that love her and support her in every way.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray a new post! Keep them coming! I enjoy hearing about your little family!

    ReplyDelete