Friday, January 7

Happy Anniversary to Us!!!

Today Danner and I are celebrating our five years of marriage!!!! Praise the Lord for walking with us through our fiery tests and trials and blessed us with so many things - our Daughter Allison especially!! This morning she came running into our room, climbing on our bed and greeting us with a huge smile on her facing knowing nothing about our anniversary. I watched my husband smiling at her and studying her every move because he is so in love with her as well. I'm so thankful for such a loving husband and beautiful daughter to have and to hold.

The Lord has been faithful and good to our family. This is a BIG stepping stone for our family. We're ready for a new season that's in store for us!

Happy 2011!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and sweet blessings to you and Danner! 2010 was just so incredible for you- can't wait to see what God does in your 2011!! You have been such a blessing to me and our family. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete