Saturday, July 17

Nice Things We Get to Enjoy As Parents

Last Monday Danner told me not to plan anything for Wednesday since it's my day off at New Beginnings Resale Store because he had a surprise for me. After several attempts trying to find out from him what the surprise was and I failed! Tuesday night finally rolled around and I asked him what we were doing the next day and he left to come back with a beautiful card with a sweet handwritten message and told me that Allison and I were going out for a Mommy-Daughter date. The card also had a gift card to Olive Garden and some money for us! Yay!!! I was all teary at how thoughtful he was. He knew I needed a day off to spend time with Allison alone so he stayed at home cleaning around the house.

So, after Allison's swim lesson we got ready for our important and much needed date!!

All ready to go!!

Having zuppa toscana before the main dish

What a delicous lunch it was!!

After a delightful lunch we went to Old Navy to find something nice for us to take on our vacation this August. Found a few things for Allison and can't wait to take pictures of her in them. Yay!! We got home and took a nap and headed out again to go a surprise birthday party. What a day!!

Thank you, Danner!!! We love you so much!!!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even know that you had a blog! I love reading about your and others from JBU and I am happy that you are reading mine too! I need to get better at posting more often. You have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete